10 reasons to love autumn
Yes, it's darker than a dark mint crisp at four in the afternoon and you feel like a bear ready to hibernate, but here are 10 reasons why autumn is awesome!
1. Wearing soft, chunky knits that flatter any shape or size
2. Buying the box set of the shows you missed this summer
3. Tucking into a harvest of the new season's apples and pumpkins
4. Warming yourself in front of a real log fire
5. Toasting marshmallows and roasting chestnuts
You feel like a bear ready to hibernate.
6. Seeing the trees turn beautiful shades of gold, red and orange
7. Treating yourself to a pair of sexy new boots
8. Plotting and planning the whole Christmas shop
9. Cooking up comforting casseroles and hot puddings
10. Indulging in exciting new Elizabeth Shaw chocolates
Can you think of any other reasons to love autumn? Let us know via Facebook or Twitter.