The Top 3 Chocolate Cocktails
Wow your dinner party guests with one of our favourite chocolate cocktail (choctail!) recipes or wind down for the evening with a decadent mug of luxury hot chocolate.
- Mix 1 shot of Créme de Menthe, 1 shot of Créme de Cacao and 1 shot of single cream in a cocktail shaker.
- Pour into a cocktail glass and grate over a sprinkling of your favourite Elizabeth Shaw Chocolate Bar.
- Serve with a Mint Flute.
- Fill a tall glass with ice cubes of crushed ice.
- Pour over 1 shot of Peppermint Schnapps.
- Fill the glass with chocolate milk and stir well.
- For a final flourish, add a pair of Elizabeth Shaw Mint Flutes.
For a final flourish, add a pair of Elizabeth Shaw Mint Flutes
Luxury Hot Chocolate
- For each mug, crush 3-4 Elizabeth Shaw Chocolate Crisps.
- Place the crushed Chocolate Crisps in a saucepan with 300ml (1/2 pint) of milk and heat gently until the chocolate has melted.
- Pour into a mug and serve at once.
- Upgrade your hot chocolate with a splash of Peppermint Schnapps or leftover Christmas brandy.
- Top with whipped cream and a sprinkling of grated Chocolate Crisps.