Our Flipping Gorgeous Pancake Recipe
This year Pancake Day falls on Tuesday 17th February. As the last day of feasting before Lent, it's the perfect excuse to indulge in some deliciously chocolatey pancakes, made the Elizabeth Shaw way. So here's a simple recipe for you to enjoy, and we'd love to hear yours too.
This recipe would work well with any Elizabeth Shaw chocolate bar, or Flutes!
Butterscotch Crisp Pancakes
- Whisk the flour, eggs and a pinch of salt into a batter and let it rest for 30 minutes.
- Wipe a frying pan with oiled kitchen paper and put on a medium heat.
- Pour in a ladle of pancake mix and cook for around 1 minute on each side.
- Keep your pancakes warm in the oven.
- Break the bars (or Flutes) of Elizabeth Shaw chocolate into a glass bowl.
- Gently heat in the microwave, stirring regularly until just melted.
- Fold your pancakes into quarters, then drizzle with a generous helping of the melted chocolate.
- Add a few sliced blueberries and tuck in!