Top Books for Chocolate Lovers
We can't think of anything lovelier than curling up on the sofa with our favourite Elizabeth Shaw chocolates and a jolly good book, packed with chocolate recipes and fascinating facts. If that sounds like heaven to you too, here is our top 5 must-have tomes to help you make the most of every chocolate moment.
1. Couture Chocolate: A Masterclass in Chocolate, by William Curley
The ultimate masterclass in all things chocolate.
2. The True History of Chocolate, by Sophie D Coe
Take a gripping 3,000-year voyage through the past and present of chocolate.
3. Chocolate, by Molly Bakes
50 stylish yet simple chocolate recipes.
Delicious recipes that are secretly good for you.
4. Chocolate-Covered Katie, by Katie Higgins
Over 80 delicious recipes that are secretly good for you.
5. Chocolate Bible, Le Cordon Bleu
A feast of chocolate recipes, from classic French desserts to contemporary treats.